9. Lot Suggestions – ideas of things you might like to offer:
Here’s a generic list of some of the types of things you might like to offer (or request) in the AoP.
Please don’t feel constrained by the following suggestions – the list is by no means exhaustive – besides, we’re always looking for new ideas and inspiration to keep the AoP fresh – so please be creative and please be bold (we love that!).
Our maxim is that “No idea is a bad idea!” – if your idea needs discussion we’ll have that discussion with you; if it’s not feasible under current conditions, maybe it’ll spark of a related idea which we can do?!
The following all assume adherence to prevailing regs.
- Airport (or similar) taxi runs
- Coaching (e.g. swimming)
- Decorating (indoor / outdoor)
- Food / meals / cakes etc. – delivered
- Group outings
- Holiday homes
- Hosting meals
- Merchandise, Gifts or Craft creations (e.g. Christmas gifts, substantial items of bric-a-brac)
- Offers of drink (e.g. bottles of wine)
- Outdoor sports offers (e.g. rounds of golf)
- Pet-sitting (@ provider’s home)
- Quizzes (or similar)
- Research (e.g. family tree)
- Sale of items on eBay
- Talks (delivered online)
- Trips to the Tip
- Tuition (physical or online)